Sunday, June 9, 2019

How do you see your glass?

(note - I found these quotes in my notes from many years ago – long before I’d started this blog. I am as moved by them today as I was back then -- and decided they would be worth sharing with you.   Authors unknown.)


There are 3 kinds of people:  

First - the “glass-is-half-empty” person who is usually negative, often depressed, sometimes bitter – the kind of person we try to avoid.

Second - the “glass-is-half-full” person who is usually happy, positive, content – the kind of person we enjoy being with.

Then there are the few people who see that the glass is only half full and ask “why?” 
and “what can we do about it?” – the kind of person who gets busy finding ways to fill it up.

These are the people who change the world! 

So stop asking if the glass is half full or half empty.  Instead, ask  "What's in it?"  "How did it get there?"   "What can I do with it?"  -- and you'll dscover all the little ways you can change the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment